Voice over IP
- Lecture: OSI Reference
Model, Chapter 1 Introduction ,
Tutorial David Feiner.
- Lecture: Chapter 2
Transporting Voice By Using IP
Introduction to IETF & RFC
- HW: Socket Programming
- HW: File I/O & Audio I/O
- Lecture: Chapter 5 Session Initiation
- Lab: SIP UAs and SIP Analyzer
, SIP Lab Hour
; RTP Monitor
- X-Lite - SIP Account Setting
- Voicemail - Uncheck
- Advanced - Don't Send SIP Keep-Alive
- Register every 600 seconds
- SIP UA on Linux: ekiga, twinkle, linphone
- HW: Sending/Receiving RTP packets
- Lecture: NAT Traversal
- Lab: STUN and RTP Relay
- HW: eXosip API
- Lab: ENUM
- Lecture: Quality of Service (QoS)
- Term Project
- In addition to your source code, please include a "README" file
- Description of each file.
- How to compile and run your program.
- What special features you included in your program
- Mail them to "solomon" with subject "VoIP Term
Project - s97325527".
- Due: 1/5 (Wednesday) 23:59
- In addition to the simple RTP streaming, you will receive bonus
if you can incorporate SIP to implement a more advanced service,
- SIP UA
- RTSP open source
- Do not present RFC words by words. It would be boring.
- Include more figures
- Give examples
- Read related documents whenever it is necessary.
| Correctness || 80%
| Related Reference || 10%
| Examples || 10%
Articles to Read
State Status of PBX E911